Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Testimonial

Someone came by today and finished a couple of last details on our project. I really appreciate the fact that they did not let anything drag on for any length of time.

Last week was honestly the most fun I’ve had in years. There is something neat about working toward a goal and being able to actually see the result when you finish. My job doesn’t give you the same tangible results after the fact. As I get older I seem to appreciate the difference even more.

I sincerely hope that you and Heather continue to have success and grow your company and achieve your goals. If we can be of help in offering referrals or showing the patio area to any of your prospects, we would be more than happy to do so. Just ask!

Please pass on my words of thanks to the crew. They were terrific. We feel very lucky to have Jose as a job foreman. His expertise, ideas and recommendations were great and his skills at laying the random pattern will provide us with enjoyment for a long time.

Well, that’s all I have to say. If anything comes up I will call. Otherwise, I will be in touch when it’s time to take on the next project!

Crews and Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment